- The details that you provide about yourself and any information which identifies you such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, country of residence and credit and debit card details (“Personal Information”) will only be retained by us if you provide this information when using one of the services available on our website, such as applications for our courses or subscribing to one of our mailing lists.
- Personal Information will be held on our system and used for operational purposes only, such as processing course bookings, merchandise orders and requests and mailing list subscriptions.
- In order to process a transaction, your Personal Information and card details may be passed to third party service providers. Card details will only be used for the purpose of handling an individual transaction.
- The Personal Information you supply when you join one of our e-mail lists will be used by the West End Stage to keep you up-to-date news about the summer school.
- Your Personal Information will not be passed on to a third party for marketing purposes.
- If you would like to revise the information provided to us at any time, or feel what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may update the information by e-mailing email@example.com
- We may from time to time ask you for further information in order to update our records or for particular purposes. We will always tell you how we will use any further information received from you. From time to time we will need to send you our website and service announcement updates.
- You have the right to obtain from us an electronic or paper copy of all Personal Information concerning yourself by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to West End Stage, 1 Cranbourn Alley, Leicester Square, London WC2H 7AW. If you decide not to use our services any further and notify us either in writing or by email as mentioned above, we shall destroy any retained Personal Information.
- Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They make it possible for us to track visitor statistics, such as returning visitors. This website uses Google Analytics cookies.
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site.
- The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, so we don’t know who is using our site. We use the information on how people use our website to compile reports and to help us improve the site. You can go to http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html to find out more about Google Analytics cookies and how to opt-out of them.
Use and disclosure of Personal Information
- If we are required by law or requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating potentially illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the network we shall do so. We may also disclose Personal Information to appropriate third parties to assist in anti-fraud checks and investigations.
- By booking a place at West End Stage, you opt in to receiving future marketing and further information from us about the course and your week with us.
How we protect information
- At the end of the course, all hard copy Personal Information such as registers, permissions slips and groupings will be shredded and destroyed.
What security measures do you take?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The IP address of visitors, user ID of logged in users, and username of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from specific kinds of attacks. Examples of conditions when logging occurs include login attempts, log out requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password updates. This information is retained for 14 days.
Users under 18
- If you are under 18, please ensure that you obtain your parent/guardian’s consent beforehand whenever you provide Personal Information to the website. Users without such consent are not allowed to provide us with Personal Information.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example our payment gateway SagePay.
We accept payments through SagePay. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to SagePay, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.